Jump racing appeals to everyone that loves horses and has a spirit of adventure and the most exciting way to take part in the action is to follow the fortunes of your very own racehorse. However, the cost of owning your own racehorse is prohibitively expensive and many simply cannot afford it?
Why Choose Chasing Gold?
Because we are a very friendly Club and offer a really fantastic package AND give a great service - AND we have winners - what more could you ask for?
What You Get For Your Money
- Eight racehorses in training
- You pay one all-inclusive annual payment of £4,500 (or £1,135 per quarter or £378.50 per month)
- We use some of the top trainers in the UK and plan to have a racing campaign throughout the country
- You will receive a first class, personal service from Tom Chadney and his team who run Chasing Gold
- Owners Badge on race days
- Regular updates by e-mail or text keeping you fully informed of entries, declarations & post-race reviews
- ALL prize money distributed equally between members
- Social diary with "money can't buy" events taking you behind the scenes at top racing yards
- Enjoy racing from the comfort of premium facilities at top racecourses around the country
- And, most importantly, all the fun and excitement of being an Owner
The Club was launched for the start of the 2006/7 Season and membership has steadily grown but is limited to a group of 50 like-minded National Hunt enthusiasts so that we can maintain the exclusivity which our members really appreciate